E-safety for Parents
E-Safety is all about keeping your children safe when going on the Internet. The NSPCC has recently launched their new 'Share Aware' campaign - a campaign for parents of children aged 8-12 to help reassure you and give you everything you need to keep your child safe.
Parents tell us that they sometimes feel confused by the internet and what they should be letting their children do online. This campaign provides straightforward, no-nonsense advice about how to protect your children online. The internet is a great place for children to be. Being 'Share Aware' makes it safer.
Our E-safety policy is available to read and download on the 'Information for Inspectors' page, under policies.
Click on the links below to access helpful resources and tools:
Link: Talking tips
CEOP Report Button
E-safety newsletters for parents
Please see below the newsletters from the E-safety Academy aimed just for parents.
- Parents Online e -Safety Newsletter Dec 15 [pdf 2MB]
- Parents Online e-Safety Newsletter Feb 16 [pdf 1MB]
- Parents Online e-safety Newsletter June 16 [pdf 4MB]
- Parents Online e-safety Newsletter Sept 16 [pdf 2MB]
- Parents Online e-Safety Newsletter Nov 16 [pdf 3MB]
- Parents Online e-safety Newsletter Jan 17 [pdf 2MB]
- Parents Online e-safety Newsletter March 17 [pdf 2MB]
- Parents Online e-safety Newsletter April 17 [pdf 1MB]
- Parents Online e-safety Newsletter June 17 [pdf 1MB]
- Parents Online e-safety Newsletter Summer 17 [pdf 977KB]
- Parents Obline e-safety Newsletter Autumn 17 [pdf 1MB]
Don't forget to check out our e-cadet page to see what our e-cadets have been doing in school to promote e-safety