Please make sure your child's uniform is marked clearly with their name. No jewellery should be worn of any kind, except studs for children with pierced ears. Long hair should be tied back neatly with a bobble.
- Navy sweatshirt or navy jumper/cardigan (yellow for Pupil Council members)
- White polo shirt (yellow for Pupil Council members)
- Grey/black/navy trousers or skirt
- Flat sensible shoes
- Academy T-Shirt (with logo)
- Plain black/navy shorts or plain black/navy PE skirt
- Trainers that support the ankle
- No jewellery
If the weather is cold, jogging bottoms and sweatshirt will also be needed. Children are required to have their PE kit at school every day.
Sweatshirt - up to size 34" = £7.50, above size 34" = £8.00
Cardigan = £8.00
P.E T-shirt = £4.50
Book Bag = £4.50
Available from the School Office
Please click on the link below to download the Uniform Policy